Rocketown’s largest venue is equipped to handle any full production event! Its urban, industrial style acts as a great canvas for: TV production, banquets, conferences, wedding receptions, fundraisers, church services, video shoots, corporate parties, and more!
- Built-in lighting and sound system.
- Rigging points extending the length of the room.
- Stage is 32’ wide (48’ at wings) x 24’ deep x 3’ high and modular. A reconfiguration fee applies.
- Backstage load in is on 4th Avenue. There are secondary double-door entrances around venue.
- Four 10” cable chase holes for running cables outside.
- Standing room capacity for 1,500 people. Seated capacity varies with layout.
- Two furnished green rooms backstage, one complete with an ADA shower.
- A restroom complex.
- A small snack bar room with a sink.
Contact us about weekday and weekend rates. Non-profit rates are available for weekdays.
Thanks for thinking of Rocketown! Every event here funds our primary mission to create a safe-place for teens from all around Middle Tennessee. You can find more information about who we are and what we do at Rocketown.