If you’d like more information about volunteering, please email email@example.com.
Rocketown needs volunteers like YOU! Most of our work with teens is done through mentoring relationships, so if you are passionate about investing into the lives of the next generation, please contact us about how you can get involved at Rocketown. There are so many opportunities to share your time and skills, whether it’s after school or on the weekends (and in the summer, all-day everyday!). There is never a dull moment at Rocketown because Nashville teens treat our space as a second home.
To volunteer, please contact the staff person listed under your area of interest. Prospective volunteers mustreview and sign agreement with our code of conduct, complete a volunteer application, and have a background check conducted by the organization before he or she can begin. A staff person will meet with you on-site to discuss your interests and ability to participate in their area.
We are excited to hear from you! Get started today!
Fill out an application: Volunteer Application
For individuals who actively pursue a relationship with Christ and have a passion for sharing that journey with teenagers of all walks of life.
- Skatechurch - Tuesdays at 7:30pm
- Rocketown Reps - Assist with youth leadership students. Participate in weekly meetings.
- Potluck Bible Study - Prepare meals or mentor teens through conversation over a meal. Thursdays weekly at 6pm
- Girls Group - Girls ONLY! Activity-based event on a monthly basis
For individuals who are passionate about the creative arts and appreciate the importance of education.
- Summer Camp Volunteers - Supervise campers, teach creative classes, lead group games, build relationships with teens.
- Rocketown Productions
For individuals who can provide great customer service while engaging kids and parents in conversation.
- Music Venue, evenings and weekends. Help with front desk, hospitality, ticketing, load-in, and post-event clean-up duties.
- Assist coffee bar staff with customer service, making food and drinks and supervising students in the coffee bar space.
- General property cleaning, painting and various building projects. Available to groups by scheduling in advance.
Mary Virginia Settle